The Ushering Department of CFCC serves as the stewards and doorkeepers of the church ensuring that worshippers feel welcome into God’s presence with a warm and welcoming smile. The main objective of the ushering department is to assist the Senior Pastor, leaders, members, guest ministers, and attendees in maintaining reverence and order during Sunday services and weekly programs so that members and visitors may receive the message and participate accordingly.
Our Ushering department also houses the Sanitation team, who are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the Church premises before and after services, special events and programmes.
- To meet, greet and welcome members/guests into services
- Usher members and visitors to their seats
- Maintain order during services and weekly programmes
- Count and taking attendance
- Collect tithes and offerings
- Distribute bulletins and envelopes to members
- Participate in prayer sessions and fellowship with each other to maintain the spiritual growth of members within the department.