The work of CFCC’s Evangelism department consists of both church growth and evangelism.
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen”
In addition to every other member of CFCC, the members of the evangelism team are spiritually filled ambassadors of the church who serve to win the souls of the lost and forgotten by carrying out God’s mission to take the gospel to every nation and enlarge the church of God. As a result the department promotes and develops guidelines for outreach and community programs, in addition to bridging the gap between the saved and unsaved.
- Participate in prayer sessions and fellowship with each other to maintain the spiritual growth of members within the department.
- Lead and organise outreach programs.
- Meet and greet first time guests in all our services/programmes.
- Develop community outreach events.
- Regular evangelism training for members of the department.
- Regular check ups on new converts, by visitations, phone calls and other methods of communication.